12.02.2012

7 months (+5 days)



As usual time is flying by - so much so that I misses miss evie's monthly bday on the 27th and now it's suddenly five days later! Shhheesh, I need to get my mama act together!





Little e has had a pretty solid month of growing and smiling. She's all about the jumparoo these days and loves to bounce to the music. We just started her in the walker and she seems to love that, too, but a certain older bother likes to "drive" her around in the walker. Strict parental supervision is essential for that one...






Solid food is still at the bottom of her list, though she did tolerate some sweet potatoes the other day and  even drank an ounce out of the bottle....! That might not sound like big news, but for us it is. Yay Evie!! 





We've had a few blips in her sleeping schedule recently and I'm blaming her two bottom teeth that are yet to make an appearance :( She loves middle of the night dance parties, though, and always flashes me a little smile when I go into her room at 3am to soothe her back to sleep. 



Big C is beyond thrilled she is sitting up and can play trains and cars with him. Just a few more months and she'll be running after him!

We love you little evie!!

2 comments:

  1. Little E is darling. She is so pleasant and smiling all the time. Can't wait to see her again.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad I still havent met this little princess. She is absolutely gorgeous (like...baby-model material). I need to come visit STAT.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails