10.08.2012

recently....



Until recently it hasn't been feeling much like fall around here - at least 89 degrees with humidity isn't really very Autumn-like in my book...

But today it's overcast and cool and I never thought I'd be so excited to see this kind of weather! It's finally starting to feel like jeans weather again - woohoo! Now I just have to lose the rest of my baby weight so I can fit back into them!! 

Ha - that baby weight thing is a WHOLE other post in and of itself. Let's just say it's been a completely different ball game this go around. The scale hasn't budged in months and I swear it must be broken!


Anyway, we've been pretty busy recently and although I haven't been blogging very much, I have been taking lots of photos....here are a few :) 



at Lucy's 1st Birthday/ Beatles Party

Almost sitting on her own! Except her giant (and very cute) head weighs her down sometimes


Happy Fall!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks - LOVE the photos - Evie looks like she has really long legs -

    xxoo - G'Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor looks so much like Kyle in the photo of them smiling! Evie continues to be just about the cutest baby girl ever!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails