10.22.2012

Big C behind the camera



We take a lot of pictures in our family. I've always loved photography - probably a hobby I picked up from my dad when I was little. I remember him giving me his old film camera to play with when I was about 10 or 12 and I was hooked. 

It seems Big C may have picked up the photography gene, too. He always asks if he can "see pick-tures" on my phone and also loves looking through a photo album we have of photos from when he was born. So, when we got a new camera a few months ago, we gave him our old point and shoot (it was pretty beat up anyway) and he's been snapping away and loving it ever since. 

A lot of the photos have a rogue finger in the frame or are a bit blurry, but some of them are really good and we always get a kick out of looking through them and seeing the world through C's vantage point.  

Here are a few....Eve seems to be a favorite subject of his :)





4 comments:

  1. Love his photos....he does very well. He's growing up so fast.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the self portrait at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has a good eye! I agree with your mom though- he is growing up so fast. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a brilliant idea! he is getting to play and be a kid, but also doing adult things.. getting in touch with his artsy side and learning the value of expensive pieces of technology :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails