5.04.2012

little e's first week







One week old today (!!) and this little lady likes to SLEEP! 

Whether it's in her bassinet, the swing, the nap nanny or in our arms, she always seems to be sleeping - or nursing - but mainly sleeping. 

After a wakeful first night at home, she's managed to sleep almost through the night every night since. I'd like to say we have a little sleep angel on our hands but I know better the to get used to this....and now that I've mentioned it I'm sure she will be up every hour tonight.

That's ok, though, because she is so cute and cuddly and I miss seeing her bright eyes when she is asleep :)

xo


1 comment:

  1. She is so precious. What a fun filled week she had. I'm really happy to hear that she's sleeping better now. Xoxo aunt cristina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails