4.30.2012

she....



....is here! and is perfect!

Eve Elizabeth Hoyt arrived on Friday, April 27th at 6:35pm.
She weighed 6lbs 8oz and was 19.5 inches long.




We are beyond thrilled she is here and are home from the hospital and settling in to life as a family of four.  

Last night was a little rough - someone seems to have her days and nights confused - but hopefully we'll get that worked out sooner then later.

Big C and little evie also seem to be very interested in each other and it's just about the cutest thing in the world :)

xo


6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful !! Let's store these pictures, memories, thoughts, etc. in the treasure box to retrieve when life seems less than perfect.

    Love to all - the G'Folks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading this post in the library on my lunch break and one of the members of our Board of Trustees (she's kind of a big deal) saw the pictures over my shoulder and gasped "Oh what a cute baby!" Of course, I took all the credit. Yes, she is my niece and here is my nephew. They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely perfect and so beautiful. It's so sweet to see how C and Evie interact. I can't wait to see it in person. Such a beautiful, sweet family. xoxo. Aunt Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found my way here through some Pinterest links. She is beautiful and perfect! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Marisa! She is beautiful and you have such a perfect little family. I love her new nursery as well! I hope you are feeling well and enjoying all the new Mom things you get to do with a new baby. Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we see a side by side of Connor's first pictures and Evie's? I still can't get over the similarities!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails