4.19.2012

drooling over non-maternity clothes

Calypso St. Barths Velma Cotton Sequin Dress

Charleston has finally entered the 21st century and is stepping it up big time in the way of stores.

One of my all time favorites, Calypso St. Barths, just opened on King Street and I stopped in last weekend to drool take a look at what I have to look forward to once the basketball attached to my belly is gone. 

The dress above caught my eye and is literally so gorgeous in person I can't stop thinking about it. Totally boho chic meets glam and I just absolutely adore, love and want to marry it.

Here it is on the model...



Obviously I haven't even tried it on, because....well, I don't think it would exactly fit me at the moment. But I can dream, right??!

This one also caught my eye...the detail is so pretty in person.

Calypso St. Barths Chirca Embroidered Dress


As did these pretty jewels....I'm especially really loving the necklace

Calypso St. Barths Ambra Necklace
Calypso St. Barths Glass Bead Teardrop Earrings

1 comment:

  1. go get the dress now! we both know you'll be slim and svelt in no time. ps: your "about me" section still says that baby is on the way. time for an update! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails