4.18.2012

baby girls nursery sneak peak


Alllllmost done....

I'm still searching for the perfect area rug and lighting, plus a few more art pieces to hang on the wall, but overall it's about 80% done. If I don't find them before she arrives, I'm ok with that. I'd rather find something I love and will use in her room for years to come as opposed to something temporary just to finish it. 

Now all we need is the baby girl!

18 days and counting! 

Though, mothers intuition tells me it's going to be MUCH sooner then that....

4 comments:

  1. Love this room....truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! That mirror is stunning. Esp enjoy the splashes of colors..greens, etc. Great work, Marisa!

      Delete
  2. I love it, Marisa! Now I can't wait to meet baby girl!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks breathtaking! I can't wait to meet baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails