3.27.2012

rikshaw designs and native kids at j.crew

via


Have I been living in the dark? Two of my favorite kids lines - Rikshaw Design and Native Kids are now available at J.Crew....how awesome is that!?

I am LOVING this pink fish print and think it's cute on pretty much everything - the kurta, bloomers {of course} and the burp/bib set. 

via

C's Native Kids shoes from last summer are still going strong and will probably last us a whole other sseason. I might pick up another pair in blue because he wears them all the time and I love that he can put them on himself....

via


And while we're on the topic of J.Crew, there are a number of cute women's things that have caught my eye, too. I can't wait to get out of maternity clothes and these things have me so excited for summer...and a waistline.

via

via

via

I found that printed mint top above at the j.crew factory store here and *might* be able to get away with wearing it as a maternity top. I better try soon, though, because this belly is getting bigger by the second! 

2 comments:

  1. Rikshaw at J.Crew? Very cool! Such cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more Marissa....something about the J Crew Spring/Summer catalog that has me dreaming of a waistline as well!!!! I suppose our old waistlines will be here before we know it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails