3.29.2012

34 weeks


Well, it's actually really more like 34 and a half weeks - and I'll be 35 weeks on Sunday.

And don't judge the still-wet from the shower hair or the squinty eyes from the late afternoon sun. This is about as good as it's gonna get for a few months....or maybe even for a few years {poor kyle!}



And I had to include this last one, too, because it makes me laugh out loud. I'd say it's reminiscent of a mid-70's Polaroid and an expectant mother posing at her local block-party BBQ...with the grill in the back, and all.

Really it's just me and Instagram in our backyard, but Kyle wanted to get a photo of the flower bed he planted a few weeks ago. Lovely, isn't it?

6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and very ready to have this baby.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Mrs. Connors. No poor Kyle- Lucky Kyle. You're beautiful :) xo, Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! I am 35 1/2 weeks...in the home stretch too! I am so tired of my maternity clothes, I can't wait to wear normal clothes (hopefully soon) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, you look amazing! I don't know how you do it. When I was 35 weeks with j I hardly looked human! You make it look easy. xoxo, Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great Marisa! I like the 70's shot too~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um...the 70s shot is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails