2.16.2012

vintage finds



I was running errands this morning and popped into one of my favorite antique/vintage stores just to take a look. It's always hit or miss but today was a total hit. I picked up a pretty, white, flowery mirror for the baby's nursery, a brass duck for C's room {that completely reminds me of the Make Way for Ducklings ducks in Boston}, a cute little horse painting that caught my eye {also for C's room} and this little brass milk jug that I have no idea what I'll do with but thought it was too cute to pass up.

AND....all for under $40. Score!

I'm not always one for a lot of antique pieces, but I do love mixing vintage and modern together to give a room a unique look and feel. I'd say a room has to evolve over time - agreed?

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic finds! I love the duck and the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific finds....and great prices. The mirror will look so pretty in the baby's room and the duck is perfect for C man's room.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love browsing the antique malls. My favorite thing in Lucy's room (her chandelier) was from the mall in wild wings shopping center on Coleman. Cute finds!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails