2.10.2012

5 things...for friday {photo edition}


1) Almost 28 weeks
Love C-man in the background. Though, this picture makes it glaringly obvious that our backyard needs a little attention....STAT.



2) New Sofa
I was not a fan of our old sofas in the least and am very, very happy to have a new place to relax and enjoy my morning cup of coffee. C likes to enjoy his morning juice on the new sofa, too :)



3) New York 
My favorite coffee mug is a New York City coffee mug Kyle bought me on a trip to the city about 5 years ago. When clean, I try to use it every morning. Makes me miss my frequent-as-possible trips the city and I can't believe it's been a whole year since we've been back. I'm really looking forward to introducing our kids to the city and seeing their faces as they discover all it has to offer and {hopefully}fall as much in love with it as I am.  



4) Weekend painting project
I found this cute little dresser the other day and am excited to give it a facelift. It currently resides near our front door, but depending on how it turns out, might be moving to the baby's room soon. 



5) Valentines
Were not too big on Valentine's Day here, but when your toddler brings you a valentine they made at school it's just the cutest thing ever <3

Happy Friday! xo

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. You look stunning in that pic! Glad to see everything with the house/new baby is coming together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails