1.12.2012

painting horizontal stripes is hard work!



Someone save me, please!

Whoever said painting horizontal stripes was an easy DIY project is wrong!

Wrong, wrong, wrong!!

These suckers are taking me forever! It doesn't help that after hours of detailed measuring, taping and leveling I'm still paranoid that they will still result in slightly skewed lines that will drive me crazy every time I look at them.

This is the smallest room we are repainting, but it's taking the longest - by far. It's our downstairs half bath, so I thought it would be a good place to do something fun. The previous color was bright orange, so really anything was a vast improvement....



Kyle helped prime and paint it white, but these crazy stripes are my little side project. Fingers crossed that this is worth it in the end - if not, it's back to a white box and square one.

Now please excuse me while I return to squeezing my pregnant belly in between the toilet and the wall so I can finish measuring and taping....

1 comment:

  1. This looks super time consuming but I'm sure it will be worth it! What color strip are you adding?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails