1.11.2012

baby girls room color


Bold, yes. But I loooove it and am so excited to see how it all comes together! The color is called Cool Lava by Benjamin Moore and is a pretty coral/pink.

Since the color is quite intense I'm planning to balance it with lots of white basics and pops of green. I'm still working on an overall mood board for the room and need to find a great light fixture to replace the ugly brown fan currently in the room. Suggestions welcome :) I'm thinking something girly, but not too girly {no crystals} and possibly vintage or at the very least something unique that I haven't seen everywhere...

1 comment:

  1. love this color - i think white & green will look so pretty against it. its pink but its not too girly. love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails