11.08.2011

big news!



Yep, we're having another baby! And C is going to be a big brother! I'm currently 14 weeks along and due May 6th, 2012. We are so excited that C and his little sister or brother will be roughly 2 years and 2 months apart - not too close in age, but close enough :)

In all honesty, I been feeling pretty *meh* for the past few months. Nausea and exhaustion are not a good combination when you have a toddler running around - imagine that! Luckily I'm feeling better now and am very thankful the nausea subsided just in time for us to move! So things are a little crazy around here these days, but a good crazy.

I can't believe by this time next year we'll have two little ones running around {or one running, one crawling} but I am so thrilled to be a mommy again and have a sneaking suspicion it just might be a little girl this time.....!

So look for more maternity and baby posts in the coming months. I'm going to try to mix things up a bit so this isn't solely a baby blog. Also, if there is anything in particular you'd like to see posts about, just let me know.

xoxo 

8 comments:

  1. Haha! C looks very excited to be a BIG brother!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Marissa!!!!!!! Looking forward to all these maternity posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. C-Man is going to be an awesome Big Brother and i can't wait to have another niece/nephew! It will officially be my 7th! xoxoxo, Aunt Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. he/she :) whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vinyasa Mama strikes again!!! ahh so happy for you guys!! i guess you needed the larger house for good reason :) hopefully i'll be able to swing a visit to chas sometime in the next few months. Congrats, again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! So excited for you and your family! Can't wait for more baby bump updates :)
    Love, Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marisa CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is such fun and exciting news. I can't wait for the next set of pregnancy posts, cause they were the best and helped get me through my last pregnancy. I'm super excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your sweet comments, everyone! We are so excited and can't wait to share more updates. xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails