10.18.2011

pumpkin patch


We went to the Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch this weekend and although C still isn't quite old enough for all the activities, he was definitely was able to do so much more then a year ago {click here to see the post from last year}. Looking back I can't believe how chubby Cs cheeks were and how little hair he had! And speaking of hair, Kyle's hair looked particularly, um...interesting?....in those photos, too.

We rode tractors, took a haunted hay ride, hung out with a few goats and saw lots and lots of pumpkins.


The photo above may be my new, all time, favorite photo. It cracks me up every time I see it :)

Sorry this one is so grainy


Now we are gearing up for Halloween and I can not wait to take C trick or treating!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos. Looks like a fun place....love the ghosts. Connor is growing up so quickly....he is just the cutest little guy. It would be nice to see Mommy in some of these pictures.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I can't believe how much he has grown in a year! And this Hoyt household took a vote and Kyle's hair version 2011 is a much better look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am finally catching up on your blog after not reading for 4 weeks (since L as born). I love these pics! Connor's expression kinda reminds me of Adam in that pic of him on Kyle's shoulders. Awwww..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails