7.28.2011

what do moms do all day?

I saw this article floating around the Blogosphere last week and just came across it again and wanted to re-post here. 

It rings pretty true with me because at the end of the day I often feel exhausted and worn out, but don't really have much to show for the day other then a list of phone calls, emails and text I've completely forgotten or simply haven't had the chance to answer. It's easy to feel swamped by all these things but then I remember that C-man is my number one priority and everything else is just simply going to have to wait. I think the author hit the nail on the head here and I felt so much better after reading it :)

1 comment:

  1. i promise i will never be one of those friends that gets offended if you cant hang out! :) excited to see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails