7.21.2011

serena & lily bazaar

Oh man, I'm in trouble. I just received an email from Serena & Lily {one of my favorite shops for nursery and home furnishings} about their upcoming Bazaar and I'm drooling over just about everything they have listed.

Like this etched aluminum table....

Vintage Indian Etched Aluminum Side Table

These Chevron Ikat pillows {my favorite mix of patterns - chevron and ikat!}

Chevron Ikat Pillow

This bracelet....


Balinese Brass Bangle

This painting....
"Eastern Break I" by Karen Smidth

This necklace....{I'm always a sucker for wooden beads}

Mombasa Necklace
This awesome hand etched copper pot....

Hand-Etched Antique European Copper Pot

This flame red vase....

Mid-Century Textured Ceramic Vase

and this funky hammock...

Tassled and Striped Hammock
By the way, do people still even say "funky" anymore? Couldn't you just imagine laying in this and sipping a mojito?


The Bazaar is previewing now, opens tomorrow and runs through Wednesday, July 27th.

2 comments:

  1. ugh, I can't even look and be tempted. I have become addicted to the site onekingslane.com. It is designer furniture and homegoods deeply discounted. I've already spent way too much there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails