6.27.2011

our past few days....


That video above is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Ok, I might be a little biased, but still....it's pretty darn cute.

And look at this little nugget!! He belongs to our friends Katherine and Kellen and is just over two weeks old and so adorable! His name is Gabriel...


I forgot how light newborn babies are! C is tipping the scales at 25+ lbs and seemed like a mini-man-giant after holding this little guy. 


Suprisingly, C was pretty gentle with him and was trying to give him kisses and hugs. Give the little guy a year or so to start moving and walking around and I'm sure these two will be buddies :)

And here is a little shot from our day yesterday. A car ride started out like this....two happy guys in the backseat.


But quickly turned into this....


So we put on a DVD and it saved the day. Now I know why this feature is so essential in cars these days. It's purely for entertaining your kids on long car rides so everyone else stays sane {even if you are watching Barney...} 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That video has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! Connor is a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he really is so smart! and kyle is such a good daddy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails