6.06.2011

interiors: baby rooms & kid spaces

angie hranowsky

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been loving Pinterest recently. I'm slowly working on organizing my boards so I can transfer the million or so images I have saved on my computer over to pinterest to keep things organized and easy to find. While I was perusing around my hard drive the other day I happened upon a few of my favorite baby rooms/nurseries/play spaces and thought I'd share them with y'all.

The top image is my all time favorite boys room a la angie hranowsky {of course, because I absolutely love everything she does}. Whenever C-man gets a little bigger and we need to update his room you can bet I'll be using that image for some inspiration.

This next one might just be my second favorite - check out that teepee!

oh dee doh

pottery barn kids

apartment therapy

made by girl
oh dee doh
oh dee doh

decorpad

kjerstislykke

LOVE this playroom below....I actually recently found a fabric that reminded me of those brightly covered wall hangings and I'm thinking about framing it for somewhere in our house.

lonny

And if you need a space for two, this is nice and airy and open

pinterest

 and this is pretty awesome for older kids

oh dee doh

3 comments:

  1. I love that playroom as well :)
    I'm working on my son's bedroom and the window coverings totally inspired to do something with our windows! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait til connor is all grown up and "vinyasa mama" becomes a design blog, bc you definitely have an eye for beautiful things! :) my favorite is the rustic, western room with the giant bull pic. so cool. ps: miss you guyyys! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. momma j - glad this provided some inspiration!

    erin - i'm hoping to include more design posts in the near future - and aren't those sheets with the bull/deer awesome?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails