5.25.2011

what has happened to me?


This, my friends, is the Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner and right now it's all I can think about. 

What has happened to me??? Clearly the Mom gene has clicked because there are so, so, sooooooo many other things I can and probably should be thinking of, but instead, I've focused my thoughts on a SteamVac. Sigh. We have a lot of carpet in our house {which I absolutely despise} and with a baby running around and spilling his goldfish, juice, etc all over the place - plus the pet hair from a dog who sheds like the dickens - PLUS your run of the mill, everyday dirt, things get messy pretty quickly. The prospect of having nice, bright, clean carpet again is suprisingly exciting to me - so much so that I can't get it out of my head. I cringe at the thought of what yuckiness C-man is crawling around and playing on and the mom in me needs to clean it up so I don't have to worry about it anymore. Worrying is not good and takes up too much space in my brain - and since I have so little of my brain left these days - I need all the space I can get.

Plus, this baby has received glowing reviews on Amazon {over 1,900} and the before and after photos are utterly shocking. I'll spare you here but if you want to be really grossed out, take a look at some of the photos people have posted. Just warning you, though, it's pretty bad and you might be suckered into buying a SteamVac, too.

Ok, enough ranting....

Done. sold. clean carpet here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Can you bring it to my house when you're done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally - You're too funny...I love your comment.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails