5.15.2011

house lust: jordana brewster


It's pretty rare that I ever find the time to read a magazine these days, but a few weeks ago while I was getting my pretty purple pedicure {wow- that sounds awfully girly of me!} I took a few moments to flip through the May 2011 issue of InStyle and was absolutely WOW'ed by Jordana Brewster's LA home. It's so neutral and calm but the unique A-frame articheture gives it a real twist. I love how there are pops of color scattered around, but the overall feel is neutral, open, airy and loft like. In the article she says "we wanted to mix a long island country vibe with a relaxed L.A. feeling".

I am LOVING this guest room. You might not be able to tell from the photos I scanned from the mag, but the drapes are a very subtle, tan hroizontal stripe. And the americal flag photo {by Oberto Gili} reminds me of some of Ann Carrington's works.


Love that red dresser...


Now to find an A-frame house in the Charleston area...or just move to LA. Hmmm?

all photos are scanned in and courtesy of the May 2011 InStyle Magazine

1 comment:

  1. I agree...a fabulous house, but please don't move to LA. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails