12.31.2010

2010: what a year

2010 has been quite a year. It blows my mind that at this time last year Connor was still growing in my belly and we hadn't even met him yet. I can't possibly imagine our lives without him and I'm not sure how we even managed before? Well, we probably did sleep a whole lot more, that's for sure...

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the past year. It was hard to narrow down the five million or so pictures I took this year to just a few, so there are many that were left out, but I figured this was a pretty good summary.

Tiff and Joe are here for the weekend and we are going out to an early dinner tonight at Husk Restaurant {very excited!} and then a few other people are coming over and we'll ring in the New Year at our house. Tomorrow is the annual polar bear plunge out on Sullivan's Island and a few people in this house are actually considering it {not me!}.

Thank you all so much for reading the blog over the past 12 months. I can only hope 2011 is half is wonderful as 2010 has been. Happy New Year!



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Yr to you as well and all the best for 2011! I'm in the same boat, last yr this time our lil Nathan was just a wee thing in my belly and now I couldn't imagine life without him! So looking forward to 2011!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails