11.12.2010

sick baby

I knew it was coming. I'm finally feeling a little better, but now Kyle and Connor are sick. Connor woke up this morning completely out of sorts, fussy, uncomfortable and feeling very warm. So, we gave him some baby Tylenol and called the doctor. We went in for a check up and his ears and throat seem to be ok, but he is running a fever and seems congested, which are basically the symptoms we all have/had.

I'm one handed typing at the moment while holding a sleeping baby on my chest. Poor little guy, I'm hoping he feels better later today.

Here's a pic from happier days last week. A walker and a lacrosse stick - what more could an active baby boy want?

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you are all feeling better real soon. Love the Lacrosse stick.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails