11.16.2010

chewbeads


Every time I wear a long necklace (or any jewelry) Connor makes it his JOB to chew and pull on it as much as he can. Not only am I worried about him chewing off a piece of the necklace and accidentally swallowing it, but baby drool isn't always the look I'm going for...

So while I clicked on one of my favorite blogs, Rickshaw Designs, today I was pleasantly surprised to see the perfect solution, Chewbeads! These things look pretty awesome and admittedly I'm kind of kicking myself for not thinking of this idea first. 

The beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers and bottle nipples), are soft on babies gums and teeth and can be washed with soap and water but are are also dishwasher safe...!

2 comments:

  1. what a fantastic idea!!
    i need to get myself a few of these.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails