10.12.2010

yoga bliss


My totally amazing gym has babysitting! Why didn't I take advantage of this months ago??

We just got home from our first experience in the "kid zone" and I was really impressed. They seem very organized, have lots of toys/bouncers/exersaucers on hand, keep a low ratio of adults to kids and are right on site. Plus, the space is huge and all the kids seemed really happy to be there. All you need to do is drop them off with a diaper, milk (if necessary) and anything else you might want to leave with them and that's it.

So at noon, I waived goodbye to Connor and off I went to 60 bliss full minutes of yoga. 60 minutes is a shorter class then usual, but certainly more then I've had in months, so I'll take it. I was a little worried about how he might react to being in a room full of kids and strangers, but when I picked him up an hour later he was rolling around on the mat, giggling and happy as could be. They said he did a great job and did cry for a few minutes after another baby also started crying, but otherwise was fine.

He fell asleep immediately in the car on the drive home and now that we're home is still conked out in his car seat.

We will definitely be taking advantage of this again :)

1 comment:

  1. That's great news! He's too cute and I can't wait to see you guys in just a couple of weeks!!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails