10.22.2010

lowcountry artist market


I am THRILLED to announce Vinyasa Mama will be a vendor at the Lowcountry Artist Market in Charleston on Saturday, November 13th from 10am - 3pm. The artist market includes many local ETSY sellers, artists and craftspeople who will showcase their wares in a special Holiday market. Admission to the event is free so I hope to see you there!

I better get busy silkscreening onesies! I might also have a few new items up my sleeve :)

If you'd like to read an article about the upcoming artist market click here. Or, if you'd like to see a video from the first artist market this past June, please click on the video below {if you can't see it, click here instead}. The video was created by the fashion editor of Charleston Magazine and gives you a great idea about what the market will be like this go around.

2 comments:

  1. That's great Marisa! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! Sounds like a great step for the vinyasa mama brand! I wish I didn't work on saturdays :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails