7.13.2010

OMG...We really have a baby!?

I just returned from Target and am still wearing the same t-shirt I slept in last night. I haven't washed my face, my hair is thrown up in a messy bun and I can't remember if I brushed my teeth this morning. Honestly, I really can't remember (actually I'm pretty sure I didn't which is gross - I know!)

I went to Target because a ride in the car is the only way I could think of to calm Connor down, plus I figured a little sunlight might do me some good. Now we're home, Kyle is playing with Connor and I just re-read my post from earlier. I have another browser window open with comments from a "mom" website/bulletin board about 4 months old and how they don't sleep/nap/etc and I'm laughing out loud at some of the responses because I can completely relate.

Oh my god, it just hit me that we really have a baby and this is our life....

Not that I'm not happy about that, please don't get me wrong, the reality of it all just really hit me this time and I thought I would share.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Aunt Cristina will still have the magic touch! Luckily, we'll be able to test this theory in just a couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) this is cute. yes, it really is happening! your life has done a complete 360 in just a year...you're doing awesome at it and have so much love and support behind you. keep it up, and also remember to have fun and take some time for yourselves. ok...my doctor phil moment has passed. gnight, love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails