5.27.2010

Bob update

Well we went to the airport yesterday afternoon and filled out a damage form. The woman was very nice and considered the entire stroller to be a wash because it won't open all the way. She did say they typically will reimburse you for the full value of items.....but we'll see. I really don't have much faith in the airlines, plus the hassle of all of this is what really annoys me.

Anyway, I also had to find all our receipts, fill out another form and fax it to "Central Baggage Resolutions - Claims". I called to follow up and they said it could take up to 14-21 days to hear back....ugggggh :(

1 comment:

  1. I suggest that you e-mail or fax a complaint to the President of USAir...explaining that you need a stroller and cannot wait 14-21 days for a decision. They will usually respond to you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails