4.27.2010

ETSY Shop


Drumroll please......I now have an ETSY shop! Please go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/vinyasamama and buy some onesies! Or pass the word on if you don't have a baby....

I found these vintage prints of farm animals awhile ago and used them as the inspiration for four images in Connor's nursery. I liked them so much I decided to start a little business making onesies. I'm starting with "moo" and "quack" but will hopefully expand with more options soon. I'm also hoping to design a yoga/baby image that can also be used on t-shirts.

The onesies are hand screenprinted (by me) in Charleston, SC (actually right here in our house) and can be customized if people are interested. I love screenprinting and have taken a number of classes over the years. I'm so excited to be putting it to use and if nothing comes from this, at least Connor will have some cute clothes!

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!! I LOVE them!! You should get in touch with sugar, snap, pea! Maybe she would want to pick them up for her new boutique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm actually working on an info packet for wholesale purchases right now. Once it's set I will get in touch with her. Thanks for for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, that is the greatest idea ever! such a little entrepreneur. congrats on the sell...and i'm sure tons more to come! they are so adorable! asheville has a few baby boutiques here too that would eat those up....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails