3.02.2010

Wunder Unders have saved my life!


I'm sitting at work in my yoga pants. Yup, that's right. Luckily I have a job that is fairly casual so I can get away with it, but even if I didn't these pants are so versatile I could probably still wear them in a more formal office setting. I've had them for about a year and wore them to countless yoga classes before I was pregnant. They've been a staple all throughout my pregnancy and now finally - at 37 weeks - they are just about the only pair of pants I own that are still comfortable. I LOOOOOVE them!!!

What are these amazing things? They are Lululemon Wunder Under Crops in black. They even have a little pocket built into the back of the waistband for a spare key or a mini ipod if you are planning to go for a run. The fabric is comfortable and a little heavier then most leggings so there is zero risk of an underwear peep show- though they are still comfortable to wear in a hot yoga class. The waistband is wide and sits low, which is perfect for my growing belly.

Sorry for my random lululemon advertisment, but I truly love these things and had to share just how awesome they really are. What other pants can you wear before, during and after pregnancy AND to either the gym or to work in??? Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. i like! versatile, indeed. i wonder if they have gauchos. i've been craving gaucho capris but they are pretty hard to find (probably because they are rather frumpy looking and out of style now...) but still..i will consult lululemon regardless. you can never have enough cute lounge wear!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails