3.08.2010

Bag are packed and we're and ready to go!

38 weeks down, 2 to go! Our bags are packed for the hospital and are ready to go. The car seat is still sitting on the dining room floor, but we're definitely planning to take care of that :)

I honestly never thought I'd see the day when the baby's room was organized and free of all the "extra" stuff we didn't know what to do with when we moved, but it's organized and all set for mini-mac. I do want to hang a few more things on the wall, but I'll take care of that over the next few days and if it simply doesn't get done before he arrives, then that's ok. I might even be feeling a little over prepared, which is kind of nice because whenever I over prepare it usually means things will go smothly and I don't end up needing half of the things I've brought with me. Plus, we are just heading to the hospital - not another planet - so we (or rather, Kyle) can still run to the store if we are in dire need of something we've forgotten.

Now we just wait....and wait.....

We had lunch with some friends yesterday and it was mind blowing to think the next time we see them we will have a BABY. We are so excited and can't wait for him to arrive, but its still INSANE to think an entirely new person will be joining us within the next two weeks. Hurry up mini-mac!!!

3 comments:

  1. i cant wait!!! will you/kyle/someone please send out a mass text when you go into labor? i want the play by play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure i'll be texting while in labor...but we will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails