11.19.2009

Mini-macs first toy

My birthday is tomorrow and Kyle gave me an early birthday present -  the Giraffe! if you're wondering what that is, check out the photo of the teething toy I posted a few weeks ago. It's really cute! As soon as I took it out of the box and squeeked it, the dogs came running over and thought it was for them. I hadn't really considered baby toys being mistaken for dog toys, so I'm going to have to figure out how to keep them out of Reds reach.

Look at these two from the other night :)


2 comments:

  1. question: where did the nickname mini-mac come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. answer: kyles middle name is macintosh and we always joke about him being kyle 'the mac" hoyt. so...when the little alien came along we tried to come up with a name other then "little alien" or "peanut" as some people call it. hence, mini-mac was born! soon to be "big mac" as he gets bigger. i think kelly actually was the one who coined it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails