10.13.2009

17 weeks and a growing belly...


I can't hide it anymore, the bump is there! I must admit I feel pretty ridiculous taking pictures of myself in my living room mirror....but I guess this is normal? I'm 17 weeks and definitely GROWING. Lots, actually.

Yesterday afternoon and last night I felt the baby moving around and it felt significantly stronger and real this time. Kind of like the baby was too big for it's space and was wiggling around and trying to make it bigger :) Kyle had his hand on my belly last night and felt some movement too. I've been reading that the baby is getting stronger by the day and I should start to feel a lot more over the next few weeks. Apparently the movements peak between 24-28 weeks, which is right around Thanksgiving and Christmas.....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails