9.18.2009

Belly Band Success!

I would like to kiss whomever invented Belly Bands right about now. They are genius. I finally found a Be by Belly Band at Target today (they'd been out of the S/M size for weeks, lots of pregnant ladies in Mt. P!) and have it on right now. I had my jeans on earlier today without the band and I though I could manage for a few hours, but had to keep unbuttoning them every time I sat down. Thankfully I remembered to button them up when I stood up, but it was a close call a few times. 

I'm hoping to get at least another six weeks or so out of my jeans before I have to buy the maternity version, and I'm crossing my fingers this Belly Band thing comes thorugh. Otherwise it's stretch pants all winter for me...

2 comments:

  1. haha whenever i'm at target i always find cool, hip maternity stuff accidently mixed in with the women's/junior's clearance racks. best store ever. are you going to get designer mom jeans?! nice. ps..someone seriously needs to open an upscale maternity consignment store in charleston. hint, hint..you and kel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no freakin' idea what a belly band is, but i'm happy you found it :) I think your friend Erin's idea is a great one. You should totally open an upscale maternity consignment shop. When you get your energy back ;)

    maybe you should go eat some nutella and think about it...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails